The Chrome MinikinV2 is here! The Minikin V2 now highlights a recently outlined touch screen by using the all new GX-180-HT chip. The GX-180-HT chip incorporates a similar battery control sparing capacities as its antecedents, yet new highlights are another wattage scope of 5W - 180W in standard wattage mode, minimum atomizer opposition of 0.1ohm, and touch screen bolster! Fueled by two 18650's (sold separately) the Minikin V2 measures the battery-to-control adjust, furnishing power sparing ability with 95% work efficiency.
The Minikin V2 highlights an upgraded body that was made particularly to be agreeable to grasp. A naturally composed attractive conclusion entryway has been included and the USB port has been moved to the front of the gadget. 15 ventilation gaps have been joined to the base of the gadget to take into account expanded warmth dissipation
- Accommodates 2x 18650 estimated batteries (not included)
- Touch screen write: Capacitive (Requires the electrical properties of the human body to identify when and where the show is touched)
- Output control go: 5.0 - 180.0 watts
- Output control run (TC Mode): 5.0 - 120.0 watts
- Temperature control run: 212° - 572°F/100°C - 300°C
- Atomizer obstruction run: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Max yield voltage: 7.5 volts
- Peek yield current: 45 amps
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Upgradeable firmware
- Puff Counter
A new firmware refresh has been discharged for the Minikin V2 which refreshes the TFR and TCR!