The Pioneer4You IPV Eclipse is a new mod from Pioneer4You that offers you a Yihi SXmini G-Class chip set in a brand new and amazing housing. features a color IPS HD Display, sturdy side firing bar, ergonomic shape for easy holding and an extremely accurate temperature control system. This mod is at the cutting edge of vaping technology.
The IPV Eclipse is the culmination of months of R&D from your favorite mod company. On the front of the IPV Eclipse, you will find a state-of-the-art IPS high definition screen. The display is said to feature brilliant colors and the modern menu was designed to be versatile to operate. Below the screen on the control face, there’s three buttons — down, enter and up — to make navigating the menu system effortless. At the top, there’s a 510 connection bezel and the bottom features a convenient battery cover to access the two external 18650 cells that power the device. At the top side, you will find a micro USB charging interface to upgrade firmware or charge the cells while on board the mod.
The Eclipse is the new flagship device from Pioneer4You, and this time they mean business. They took all that they learned from their previous mods and incorporated it into this device, a brilliant and easy to use precision vaping box mod.
Pioneer4You IPV Eclipse Features Include:
- Size: 90.2mm * 51.1mm * 31mm
- Weight 181.1g
- Powered by the awesome and robust YiHi SX420 Chipset
- Easy user interface through the advanced SXi-Q operating system from Yihi
- Full-color TFT IPS High Definition screen
- Sturdy and reliable side-firing bar with pounds of pressure resistance, preventing accidental firing
- Customizable wallpaper/background
- Highly-accurate temperature control presets for Stainless SS316L/Nickel Ni200/Titanium/SX Pure as well as Manual TCR for any wire types. Manual TCR range between 0.00050-0.00700
- Power and Temp ramp-up pre-configured modes of Soft, Eco, Standard, Powerful, and Powerful+
- SXi-Q-S1 mode allows full customization of temperature control at half second intervals over a 20 second fire time. Build your own ramp-up!
- Upgradeable firmware
- Balanced charging with multi-colored battery charge indicators
- Double-locking battery door
- Safety protections from: low voltage, low resistance, high input voltage, overheat, output short circuit, and reverse battery/reverse polarity
- Auto-setting coil resistance along with customizable coil resistance control
- Output Ranges:
- Power: 5W-200W
- Voltage: 1.0V – 9.5V
- Temperature 212 ° F – 572 ° F or 100 ° C – 300 ° C
- Joules (watts of power radiated per second) 10J 120J
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Eclipse IPV 200W Box Mod